This Blog:

It's Time for a change in pace. I no longer have a deployed soldier and I will continue to post things you can send to your loved one when I get ideas. You may still send ideas to me at Dallas_star11@yahoo.com. I am taking this theme of "For the love of a soldier" in a different direction. Now to try to help families and soldiers cope with life after deployment.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentine's day

Tomorrow is Valentine's day and I thought it might be nice to see if any one can take this challenge. Tomorrow many current and past military members will be taking their sweet hearts out on the town. I want to challenge all who read this to find one of those men or women and tell them thank you for their service or go the extra mile and pay for their meal or movie, or even just a desert they can take home with them. They may be hard to spot but if you look close for real dog tags of a shirt or hat that may give them away as a soldier or veteran I know you can find them! GOOD LUCK!

No comments:

Post a Comment