This Blog:

It's Time for a change in pace. I no longer have a deployed soldier and I will continue to post things you can send to your loved one when I get ideas. You may still send ideas to me at Dallas_star11@yahoo.com. I am taking this theme of "For the love of a soldier" in a different direction. Now to try to help families and soldiers cope with life after deployment.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Deployment Gifts

This is a wonderful idea put up by Jill at 'Our Seven Dwarfs' she was requested to help on short notice and sick to make something to give a step father and step son in her son's school class. after some help from her followers this is what she made!
http://www.oursevendwarfs.com/2011/09/deployment-gifts.html
May we all remember to contribute to or Soldiers in any way we can.

Link given to me by Kristi

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking to my post. What a beautiful blog you have! What a great idea and tribute to your husband and all deployed soldiers.

    Jill of oursevendwarfs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you both for your comment and for the idea you put up on your blog. I feel we can never do enough for our soldiers and veterans.

      Delete