This Blog:

It's Time for a change in pace. I no longer have a deployed soldier and I will continue to post things you can send to your loved one when I get ideas. You may still send ideas to me at Dallas_star11@yahoo.com. I am taking this theme of "For the love of a soldier" in a different direction. Now to try to help families and soldiers cope with life after deployment.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Blue Star Museums

I apologize for not putting this up sooner but life has been pretty busy of late but here it is:

Blue Star Museums

Blue Star Museums is a program that offers free admission to museums for all active duty, National Guard and Reserve military personnel and their families from Memorial Day through Labor Day.

If you click the link above it will take you to the web page where you can find a participating museum near you!

Sent to me by my cousin Kristi

1 comment:

  1. Well it looks like you have taken a break from your blog like I did mine. However, I did a Christmas page for my coupon blog and I am hoping you will visit to see if there is any offers that you might be interested in. I am hoping I still have some followers out there also.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete