This Blog:

It's Time for a change in pace. I no longer have a deployed soldier and I will continue to post things you can send to your loved one when I get ideas. You may still send ideas to me at Dallas_star11@yahoo.com. I am taking this theme of "For the love of a soldier" in a different direction. Now to try to help families and soldiers cope with life after deployment.

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tips From Kristi (my cousin)

If you want to send tostada's (Sorry I can't spell ) put them in a cookie tin. That way they won't break. Also remember to send the ones that are already sealed, or the post office won't take them.

They have a good size box at the post office and you can send it for $11.00, no matter what country or how heavy. So pack it to the max. (these are called flat rate boxes and they are great!!!!)

Starbursts work just as good as packing peanuts but they are much yummyer.

~Tips from Kristi Cornell~

No comments:

Post a Comment