This Blog:

It's Time for a change in pace. I no longer have a deployed soldier and I will continue to post things you can send to your loved one when I get ideas. You may still send ideas to me at Dallas_star11@yahoo.com. I am taking this theme of "For the love of a soldier" in a different direction. Now to try to help families and soldiers cope with life after deployment.

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Creativity

There is nothing better than Creativity! Solutions for privacy! One this can be used to hide rooms you don't want seen that don't have doors, to divide a room for a little more privacy or to section off a room so there seems to be two!

My Army wife sister Nikki sent her hubby a curtain and shower rod, he had two cabinets one on either side of his room he placed the curtain on the rod and put it up between the two cabinets making a door way for his bed area. that way if someone came in the door there was privacy in the bed room area.

My husband also wants privacy with his roommate. So I sent him a 20 ft. length of rope, some hooks that screw into the wall, and a couple of curtains to hang across the room to create a seance of their own space and some privacy.

shower/window curtain (none see through)= $10-$20
shower rod (spring or twist)= $5-$15
length of rope= $10
wall hooks= $5
A happy hubby= Priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment