This Blog:

It's Time for a change in pace. I no longer have a deployed soldier and I will continue to post things you can send to your loved one when I get ideas. You may still send ideas to me at Dallas_star11@yahoo.com. I am taking this theme of "For the love of a soldier" in a different direction. Now to try to help families and soldiers cope with life after deployment.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Drinks

My husband loves water but drinking water 24/7 gets old fast. I still want him hydrated and not drinking soda all the time make up for lack of flavor so I send him the water bottle drink mixes! Lemonade, hi-c, gatoraid, coolaid! He loves it because he is still getting water but it is flavored! Only problem is he seems to go through them pretty quickly lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment