This Blog:

It's Time for a change in pace. I no longer have a deployed soldier and I will continue to post things you can send to your loved one when I get ideas. You may still send ideas to me at Dallas_star11@yahoo.com. I am taking this theme of "For the love of a soldier" in a different direction. Now to try to help families and soldiers cope with life after deployment.

Friday, August 21, 2009

Your Thoughts.

I am thinking about adding things you can do at home to keep yourself and or your children busy while your spouse is away. If you this is something you would be interested in please leave a comment and tell me so. If I get 5 replys or more I will begin posting not only package ideas but also ideas for yourself and your children. Please let me know!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Brit! I love this blog, I would LOVE to see any other ideas you have. My vote should count as 5. And I want to see different craft ideas too!

    ReplyDelete