This Blog:

It's Time for a change in pace. I no longer have a deployed soldier and I will continue to post things you can send to your loved one when I get ideas. You may still send ideas to me at Dallas_star11@yahoo.com. I am taking this theme of "For the love of a soldier" in a different direction. Now to try to help families and soldiers cope with life after deployment.

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

U.S. Postal Service


The U.S, Postal service provides package materials free of charge to this wishing to send packages to out military personal, go here for more information. If you Call (800) 610-8734 and ask for Care kit 4 they will send you:


1. 10 boxes

2. 10 customs forms with envelopes

3. 10 "Mili-Pac" shipping envelopes which are specially printed to reflect the complexities of military mailing addresses

4. a roll of Priority Mail tape

No comments:

Post a Comment